.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

    Oh! What about me?

    Share
    avatar
    Asuka

    Posts : 116
    Age : 28
    Location : The Tatami Galaxy

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Asuka on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:47 am

    Fenix wrote:im pretty active.. I don't know why you guys are not on, only at nights! FAGS! Btw, I can't take ss Sad Sowwy, but I.. I do play xD
    I miss Twist and Fish as active ppl :<, Ruben and Flyy are gettin inactive also. D:<
    avatar
    Tw1ster
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

    Posts : 349
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Tw1ster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 pm

    Asuka wrote:
    Fenix wrote:im pretty active.. I don't know why you guys are not on, only at nights! FAGS! Btew, I can't take ss Sad Sowwy, but I.. I do play xD
    I miss Twist and Fish as active ppl :<, Ruben and Flyy are gettin inactive also. D:<

    I will be back soon, gimme some days/weeks Smile


    _________________
    avatar
    NO DATA

    Posts : 123

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by NO DATA on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 am

    I'll give you 2 hours, and then I'ma hunt your ass down and chop your dick off. :3
    avatar
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

    Posts : 1737
    Age : 24
    Location : in rocket looking yellow!

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Fenix on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 pm

    Tw1ster wrote:
    Asuka wrote:
    Fenix wrote:im pretty active.. I don't know why you guys are not on, only at nights! FAGS! Btew, I can't take ss Sad Sowwy, but I.. I do play xD
    I miss Twist and Fish as active ppl :<, Ruben and Flyy are gettin inactive also. D:<

    I will be back soon, gimme some days/weeks Smile
    dont even bother to come!
    JK! Very Happy
    lol!
    avatar
    thefish

    Posts : 228

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by thefish on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:45 am

    i'll be back soon guys Smile fishy will come back as the mvp

    university is keeping me a little busy
    avatar
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

    Posts : 1737
    Age : 24
    Location : in rocket looking yellow!

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Fenix on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 pm

    lol fish, I thought you drowned!
    avatar
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

    Posts : 1737
    Age : 24
    Location : in rocket looking yellow!

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Fenix on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 pm

    sorry guys, I think im going to help in the activity of another clan Smile I just came back to "increase the activity" o quake and I see yall are pretty active lol xD
    ggs <3
    avatar
    Katara
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

    Posts : 74

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Katara on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 am

    Fenix wrote:sorry guys, I think im going to help in the activity of another clan Smile I just came back to "increase the activity" o quake and I see yall are pretty active lol xD
    ggs <3

    inb4 you wouldn't have made it anyway Laughing
    avatar
    Asuka

    Posts : 116
    Age : 28
    Location : The Tatami Galaxy

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Asuka on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm

    WTF
    avatar
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

    Posts : 1737
    Age : 24
    Location : in rocket looking yellow!

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Fenix on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:43 pm

    Katara wrote:
    Fenix wrote:sorry guys, I think im going to help in the activity of another clan Smile I just came back to "increase the activity" o quake and I see yall are pretty active lol xD
    ggs <3

    inb4 you wouldn't have made it anyway Laughing
    lol kat, just wait till my laptop is fixed and wont go overheating process when playing q3 affecting my fps up to 20 fps. -.- JUST WAIT and ill own yall!
    avatar
    Inde
    Admin

    Posts : 1517
    Age : 29
    Location : Harlingen, Tx

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Inde on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:19 pm

    Well Goodluck where ever u choose to go. Pz


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Oh! What about me?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 pm