Forum newbie

Re: its zone?

Post by Fenix on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 am

kyz_ wrote:LOL INDE ILY
    Arrow
    $ke7ch

Post by $ke7ch on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:31 am

Inde wrote:Sketch ur lil kid that hacks. everyone knows it even the clan ur in . Dont hide it just admitt it already so we can stop supsecting ur ass. _
    -Inde

I have only played for 6 years, but I have learned to adapt and judge where people will go, and shoot accordingly. If you think I hack I request that you demo me, and post it, because it's disrespectful to call me a hacker with no proof other then your petty cries when you lose. (goes for outlaw too.)

And for the "lil kid" part, maybe you should work on your spelling and grammar skills then we will see who's more mature.

Inde wrote:If you do have hacks ill still own your lil childish ass,
    -Indew

ORLY?

ORLY?

And if I re-call, (poli and legend will back me up because we laughed about it after the game), you shot 9 acc in the last screen-shot, I shot 45.

That's what I thought.
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:28 am

bring drama else where sketch... and stop hacking plz

$ke7ch

Post by $ke7ch on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 am

As I said demo me whenever you want, you're just sour that I didn't join .its'.

If I hack so bad why do you always spam me asking me to leave sbs for its, and telling me if I don't make sbs I can join its any time?

I'm not bringing drama, I'm just sticking up for my friend t@d. and inde goes off-topic by calling me a cheater.

Before you start calling me a cheater with no proof, look at who is up there in the leaders position with you? dropped twice, damn he's the next pronstar.
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 am

1. always spamming you to leave sbs for .its'? i believe i asked you to APP for its if you didnt think UE was going to work out.
    2. tad doesnt need anyone to stick up for him, no1 is bullying him.
    3. you say you are not bringing drama but yet you say that i am begging you to join .its' which is completely false. and then you go and start comparing papa to pronstar. and if anyone knows papa in this community they know that he doesn't hack but has trusted the wrong people when it came to testing configs. unlike many people in this community who know every in and out about hacks papa barely knows what toggling means, and also he attempts to disprove all accusations made against him by demoing almost every scrim which is a lot more than i can say for any other player in this game.
    4. as far as demoing goes, i don't waste my time demoing anybody.

$ke7ch

Post by $ke7ch on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 pm

1. *resolved via xfire*
    2. nicked was being a douche-bag like always.
    3. I wasn't :p and i meant the spamming of " its its its its its its its " via xfire I got from you and other various its members.
    4. lol-k. I have a few demos in my baseq3 for anyone who wants them. + I'll make sure I demo every scrim I have with its. ^_^

You guys shouldn't be so bitter over a video game, it's* not healthy

(*no pun intended)
    Killah

Post by Killah on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 pm

posting SS showing ur tough.. ur cool.
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by Fenix on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 pm

lol.
    ur just lucky, Razz
    waut till I get back from exams and soccer tourney, and ill scrim you. Razz
    $ke7ch

Post by $ke7ch on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 pm

I never done it to show I'm tough. If you think so then well shucks.

I just done it because it's funny that inde claims he owns me. they are the only two screen shots I found with both me and him in it. and it happens that in both im 10+ points ahead.

Him saying he owns me, is him "acting tough."

I'm done with this topic, I know I'm clean, and I know you guys are just sour, if you really thought I cheated you would of gotten a demo by now. I mean it doesn't take that long and it's not exactly difficult.

/g_synchronousclients 1
    /record skecht_the_heckar
    /g_synchronousclients 0
    /follow #

For those who don't know :-)

Fenix wrote:lol.
    ur just lucky, Razz
    waut till I get back from exams and soccer tourney, and ill scrim you. Razz

I'm trembling with utmost fear. lol fen <3
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Oh shit did i say something wrong lol?? Sorry about the talking shit. I was pretty hammered last night and wanted to pick on someone. Please forgive me

Post by Inde on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

And also i think i put out a poll for a trial lol.
    Didnt know i knew how to do taht either

Impossible to stop

Post by Nicked on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:16 pm

like u just said mister sketch, this is a video game... so why the fuck all this gramar insults toward me? who give a fuck?

are we in some english classes or what?

im typing like 95% of gamers in the world

about the hack part: i lol'ed when u said u had 45 acc.. that was enough with ur 300 ping to -1 u in my book

demoin is useless these days, look potcha still in ur clan and we demoed him and showed he was clearly wallhacking in the demo.. i personaly have nothing against potcha and im pretty sure he will agree to that.

anyway i think u just want to put ur lil comment and want some dramas for ur own fun thats why u came here cause this topic was just going to end if it wasnt of ur shitty attitude

Last edited by Nicked on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LazOr

Post by LazOr on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Inde wrote:Oh shit did i say something wrong lol?? Sorry about the talking shit. I was pretty hammered last night and wanted to pick on someone. Please forgive me
    rofl

"Keep running you'll only die tired"
    xfire--> q3kid
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

a drunk inde ftw

crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:26 pm

arguing is lame

Post by papa|m!dn!ght on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 am

Yo.. lol didnt even know this topic was here till inde told me. Havent been on the forums very often these past 2 weeks and i dont use xfire when playing cauz it crashes my quake/dunno why. Tad if u wanna talk about the name then xfire me. I changed the pw cauz I havent seen any pwp using it for months, so i assumed pwp was dead. I only kept it up because I didnt want pwp to die. After seeing you guys die or being so inactive, I decided if I was paying for it maybe I should put it to better use by either making it a public server called zone.. or making it an .its' server in chicago or Euro.. I kept the name "Zone" in there out of respect for you.. to show that it was still affiliated with you and pwp!! If you want to talk to me about it.. You know that I also have email that goes to my blackberry.. and um.. u also have my personal home number!!! So next time please keep our personal business off the internet.

Thanks and sorry for the delayed response.. I've been very busy with work and my mom has been very depressed. (today is the 1 year anniversary of my dads death) for those of you that know me for over a year.

Post by TaD on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

I completely understand why you paid for it. I also understand we have not been active. As I said, I was not bothered the server was moved or password changed with out an email to me or a PM.

I don't have your phone number saved... I talked to you a few times and did not save it. I assume you didn't save mine since I hadn't heard from you either. i have seen you on xfire a few times and sent messages... I haven't gotten a response... including the one I sent today. Mav said he has not gotten a response either to the email he sent you last week.... Thats why I posted here. I figured you may check this and see the post since there was already a thread that I didn't even know was started till last week.

I don't understand how using the name "zone" was out of respect for pwp considering the pwp name isn't in the title or the welcome message, but if showing respect to pwp was your intention then we appriciate it.

All I requested was for me to have the link released by you and for you to change the server name... so there's no confusion and we all can continue on our way.

Im not sure how this was "personal businness" really. It was just a simple and respectful request. I just want to fix all of this and get past it. No harm, no foul. All you need to do is confirm with mav.

Sorry for the loss of your dad and give your mom my best.
    TaD

Post by TaD on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 am

Situation is resolved. Ty for your help and time Tony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:19 pm