.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan..

Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan..

Post by papa|m!dn!ght on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Enough said!

Re: Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan..

Post by maxima on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Your just plain out ignorant. get a life.
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Alright lets just finish it up. U quit the clan. So plz no more flaming.

Post by papa|m!dn!ght on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 am

I've gotta say something all kidding aside.. The people that got to know Outlaw would agree with me when I say he is a cool dude. I grew very fond of him.. His attitude is basically just his personality, and I dont think he really means more than half the stuff that comes out of his mouth.. He's just a passionate dude about the good and the bad. I'm definitely gonna miss scrimming with him even though I cant hear shit on vent with him screaming all the time lol.. So Pz Outlaw and I'm sorry things didnt work out.

Forum newbie

Post by Fenix on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 pm

papa|m!dn!ght wrote:I've gotta say something all kidding aside.. The people that got to know Outlaw would agree with me when I say he is a cool dude. I grew very fond of him.. His attitude is basically just his personality, and I dont think he really means more than half the stuff that comes out of his mouth.. He's just a passionate dude about the good and the bad. I'm definitely gonna miss scrimming with him even though I cant hear shit on vent with him screaming all the time lol.. So Pz Outlaw and I'm sorry things didnt work out.
    Sad
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:20 am

Fenix wrote:
    papa|m!dn!ght wrote:I've gotta say something all kidding aside.. The people that got to know Outlaw would agree with me when I say he is a cool dude. I grew very fond of him.. His attitude is basically just his personality, and I dont think he really means more than half the stuff that comes out of his mouth.. He's just a passionate dude about the good and the bad. I'm definitely gonna miss scrimming with him even though I cant hear shit on vent with him screaming all the time lol.. So Pz Outlaw and I'm sorry things didnt work out.
    Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 pm